Starting from $179
The Whitsundays is blessed with having 74 islands and 66 of those are still in their natural state. These tours are designed for guests who want an action packed fun Whitsunday experience with a larger group of like minded guests. Tours are social, up to 28 guests with budget accommodation.
Made up of a collective of industry operators who can bring on the best deals for sailing the Whitsundays, there are a number of day trips and multi day adventures you can take. The most popular option is the 2 day 2 night trip which includes Whitehaven Beach and a number of the islands.
Each Ocean Rafting day offers three days in one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, pristine Whitsundays snorkelling reefs and a guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walk.
- 1 Day Sailing or Ocean Rafting - $179
- 2 Day 1 Night Sailing - $395 - $399
- 3 Day 2 Night Sailing - $479 - $499
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling in at least two locations
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- All meals
- Accommodation (for multi-day tours)
What to bring:
Boats have a limited amount of space, meaning you'll want to pack carefully and make sure you only take what you need.
- Change of clothes
- Beach towel
- Sunscreen 30+
- Warm jacket for the evenings (seasonal)
- Large bottle of water
Note: Prices are subject to change