Get out amongst the beautiful Byron hinterland with the Byron Bay Hinterland Big Day Out tour. Explore the natural wonder of the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park including a 2 hour guided rainforest walk to the base of the spectacular Minyon Falls. Take a swim in the pristine fresh water pools, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax and get in touch with nature.
Enjoy a delicious, locally sourced BBQ lunch before arriving at the famous little town Bangalow. Tour Bangalow’s fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes. From Bangalow, the tour weaves through the beautiful Byron hinterland and the many historical unspoilt hinterland towns that are sprinkled throughout the countryside.
- Experienced guide
- All transfers
- National Park Fees
- BBQ style-lunch
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine)
- Raincoat (the weather is changeable)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers
- Water bottle
- Camera (to capture your amazing moments)
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belongings
- Your adventurous spirit and sense of fun
Note: Prices are subject to change