Emu Park is a cool little coastal town located in the centre of Queensland. Enjoy the local hospitality and awesome quad-share rooms which are bunk bed free – woo! Kick back and relax poolside, or try your hand at the old Aussie tradition of barefoot lawn bowls over the road (best played with a few beers).
Outside of the resort Emu Park has plenty of adventure for you to get your teeth into. Speak to your guide and head to the local crocodile farm, or why not head out to Bluff Point and spot turtles!
Our must-do activity is visiting Great Keppel Island, home to 17 different beaches, the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef and heaps of wildlife, it’s a true tropical escape. Spend the day exploring the Island, relax, snorkel the reef and make your friends at home very jealous with your incredible Insta pics.
Population: 2021 people
Known as: The spot to head to Treasure Island
Must Do: Stray's Treasure Island adventure:
NEED TO KNOWS
Sleep in four bed dorm or twin/double (on request)
Snorkel southern end of Great Barrier Reef (additional cost)
Guided walk to Bluff Point
STRAY PASSES THAT GO HERE
- Mick Sydney to Cairns Pass | Mick Sydney to Cairns Freestyle Tour
- Trev Cairns to Sydney Pass | Trev Cairns to Sydney Freestyle Tour
- Kat Byron Bay to Cairns Pass | Kat Byron Bay to Cairns Freestyle Tour
- Stu Brisbane to Cairns Pass | Stu Brisbane to Cairns Freestyle Tour
- Cam Cairns to Brisbane Pass | Cam Cairns to Brisbane Freestyle Tour