Noosa is a popular holiday spot for a reason. Great sheltered beaches surrounded by a national park, huge goannas, inland water ways, local market days all bathed in sunshine is what Noosa is all about. It's become a popular retirement resort town which means it can be expensive but don't let that detract you from what it has on offer.
Vibe: A fancier, more expensive, older Byron Bay
Known as: The place to spot koalas, check out the shops and cafes
Must Do: Explore the fairy pools
NEED TO KNOWS
Sleep in dorm or double room at your choice of hostel
Relax on beautiful beaches
Head to Fraser Island and check out the Everglades
STRAY PASSES THAT GO HERE
- Mick Sydney to Cairns Pass | Mick Sydney to Cairns Freestyle Tour
- Trev Cairns to Sydney Pass | Trev Cairns to Sydney Freestyle Tour
- Kat Byron Bay to Cairns Pass | Kat Byron Bay to Cairns Freestyle Tour
- Stu Brisbane to Cairns Pass | Stu Brisbane to Cairns Freestyle Tour
- Cam Cairns to Brisbane Pass | Cam Cairns to Brisbane Freestyle Tour
Take a day trip to the famous Fraser Island.
Drive a 4WD around the beautiful Fraser Island visitng Maheno Shopwreck, Lake Mackenzie and many more.
Explore the beautiful Noosa Everglades by canoe.