Share your best Photo or Video and be in to WIN up to $200NZD!
We always advocate to our travellers to “leave only footprints, take only photos”… or videos in this day and age.
When we ask the question, "What does the 'Spirit of Stray' look like?", it’s YOU, our travellers, who have lived and breathed the adventures who are best able to capture this!
Calling all budding photographers, videographers and even the amateur ‘point and shooters’ to share your best Stray moment with us.
“Capture the Spirit of Stray”
If your photo / or video encapsulates elements of exciting adventures, new experiences, good times shared with good people, getting further off the beaten track and meeting local communities then you are on the right track. (Take a sneak peek at last year's NZ Photo Finalists and Asia Photo Finalists for inspiration!)
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Submit your best Stray Photo or Video that captures the “Spirit of Stray” via our submission form before 4th April 2019 (entries close at 10am NZ time).
2) Photos must be minimum 3MB and 72dpi (preferably 300dpi, if available). Videos must be 15-60 seconds and minimum 720HD
3) Feel free to enter more than one photo/video!
4) Check out our full entry conditions
THE SELECTION PROCESS:
2) A Facebook album for each ‘Prize’ category will be open for public voting from 10th - 17th April 2019 (voting closes at 10am NZ time).
3) The 3 videos and 5 photos that achieve the most “Likes” in its category during the voting period will enter the final round.
4) Judges will select a winner in each category from the top finalists! Winners will be announced on 18th April 2019.
PRIZES FOR HIGHLY COMMENDED PHOTOS
In addition to awarding prizes for Best Overall Photo, we will award prizes for a Highly Commended Photo in each of the following categories:
- Best Scenic Photo
- Best Wildlife Photo
- Best 'Good Vibes with Stray' Photo
The Highly Commended Photos will be selected by Stray's judging panel and winners will be notified after the competition has closed. Winners in each category will receive a Stray t-shirt.
By entering this competition you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions